HELP for Student and Post-Grad Authors
I am a professional writer and editor committed to promoting your creative work and achievement through writing, editing, online promotion, and tutorial assistance.
There are several ways I can help you:
- Plan and develop your publication by meeting with you, communicating by e-mail, reviewing drafts and generating ideas. Focusing your ideas and organizing your writing tasks are difficult when you first start a project. Another pair of eyes with experience in publication management is always helpful. Sometimes you just need to know what to do next (or first) and how to flesh out your idea. Encouragement is a lovely thing.
- I will edit your dissertation, scholarly article, memoirs, creative work of fiction or art. When you have a draft, I will help you put it into the style required by the publication you are aiming to publish in. I will find the style you need and help you get a leg up on submitting your work for peer review and eventual acceptance by editing your work to the style you choose.
- I am not afraid of scientific and engineering subject matter. I have experience editing in the fields of molecular research, energy, cell metabolism, and cancer research, nursing, veterinary science, wildlife management, special education, aerospace, and health science.
- I can assisting you with online or print publication. There are several self publishing vendors you can use to sell your work for little or no cost. I can help you sort out online publications vendors, find one for you, and help you compare printers’ costs.
- I will proofread your work. Proofreading is the skill of putting a final eye to the work and catching the errors that the reader will catch, only before the reader has a chance to.
- I can creating tables of contents. Putting the book together requires front and back matter pages that you may want help creating. This would include covers, toc, masthead page, and advertising.
- I provide both author and subject matter indexing for all subject areas.
- I will promote your work through online and print advertising. Once you have your ebook online or your hard copies in hand, it is time to sell them. I provide online content that will help you bring your project to the world and keep it there with consistent e-mail or blogging content.
- I tutor in my office by appointment for local Baker University and Kansas University students. Since I love writing, I want everyone to love writing and sometimes that starts with learning the basics, receiving good grades, and finishing assignments. I have over 5 years of tutoring experience at the college level and I am always available to help you learn the writing craft and review your assignments.
- I have access to a tutor for Spanish language speaking and writing.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com for an appointment or an online estimate.